Lino Lakes, MN | Full Time | $25 – $40 per Hour
We’re hiring full-time, Weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinists, Operators, and Programmers to help achieve our mission of providing our customers with superior products that exceed their expectations. This requires us to develop personnel to support customer needs from a range of production processes including high-volume production to rapid product development while using the shortest lead-time.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to program and machine precision medical components with tolerances up to +/-.0001.
- Set-up and/or assist operators with the set-up of M32, K16, and L20 Swiss Machines.
- Read and interpret customer-supplied blueprints, internal work instructions, and job processing travelers.
- Produce precision machined parts for the medical device industry including troubleshooting programs, monitoring tooling wear, etc.
- In-Process inspection of parts and monitoring of processes to ensure parts adhere to Mountain Manufacturing’s workmanship standards and exceed customer expectations.
- Multitask; Work on several projects at the same time without losing the ability to complete them on time and within customer specifications.
- Maintain quality and safety records, including monthly preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to and promote quality assurance procedures and processes.
Shift Differential + 4-hour weekly bonus
- Related trade school or secondary school program and 2-5 years of related experience or equivalent. (Willing to train the right candidate!)
- Technical mathematics skills required.
- CAD/CAM software experience is a plus! (Gibbs Cam/ESPRIT)
- Skills and related experience in complex component manufacturing processes.
- Experienced understanding of machine control management, including awareness of all standard machine code terminology and usage.
- Experienced understanding of print reading, including awareness of GD & T.
- Computer skills to support program management & file management.
- Awareness of cutting tool technology and terminology.
- Experienced understanding and awareness of measurement tool usage (Gage pins, calipers, micrometers, etc.)
Mountain Manufacturing offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health Insurance (Employer pays 60% of premiums for Health Insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Vision
- Accident and Critical Care policies
- We also offer PTO and paid holidays
- 3% Employer match (dollar-for-dollar) for retirement contributions.
We are willing to train and advance the careers of any candidates who show potential!