Lino Lakes, MN | Full Time | $25 – $40 per Hour.
Mountain Manufacturing is a growing Medical Device component manufacturing company located in Lino Lakes, MN. Due to our growth, we are looking to add a 2nd Shift and are in need of Swiss Machine Operators to add to our production team.
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude with experience operating Citizen L220, L20, K16, M32.
CNC machine operators oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards by using existing programs and utilizing precision measuring instruments to inspect work.
Work schedule: 3:30 PM-1:30 AM, Monday-Thursday (4 10-hour days)
- Under the guidance of the department Machinist/Programmer, operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations as assigned.
- Strive for continuous improvement and work with high product integrity and be dedicated to act in accordance with the company’s safety and quality policies.
- Consult with Swiss Machinist/Programmer concerning new/challenging product design and tooling needs to ensure efficient production methods.
- Manufacture product to customer and industry standards and specifications.
- Perform measurements and visual inspection checks on products, to detect malfunctions, aid in the troubleshooting process, and be aware of worn tools.
- Calculate basic dimensions and/or tolerances.
- Keep tools and work area clean and work centers in good operating conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure instructions.
- Basic measurement of close tolerances.
- Basic usage and understanding of inspection tools and interpretation of blueprints.
- Mechanical and mathematical knowledge.
- Ability to use appropriate inspection methods, documentation practices, and utilize prevention/detection methods for every manufacturing task.
- A keen eye for detail
- Mechanical aptitude and a good understanding of fundamental math.
- The ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM software.
- Ability to comply with safety guidelines.
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work independently and establish goals and objectives with little or no supervision.
Mountain Manufacturing offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health Insurance (Employer pays 60% of premiums for Health Insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Vision
- Accident and Critical Care policies
- We also offer PTO and paid holidays
- 3% Employer match (dollar-for-dollar) for retirement contributions.
We are willing to train and advance the careers of any candidates who show potential!